This Ugly Stik combo gives you the best of the two universes which give you four styles and sizes to look over. That’s they’re claim to fame, that the Ugly Stik combo is nearly indestructible. first time out 3 slot reds no prob plus 3 sheepshead over 16 love it. Shakespeare Ugly Stik Bigwater Fishing Rod and Spinning Reel Combo Defined by toughness and dependability, the Bigwater series features Ugly Tuff guides that provide excellent corrosion resistance and the Ugly Stik Clear Tip design. Find the cheap Ugly Stik Intercoastal, Find the best Ugly Stik Intercoastal deals, Sourcing the right Ugly Stik Intercoastal supplier can be time-consuming and difficult. You'll find a large selection of tough, dependable Ugly Stik rods here at Bass Pro Shops, all at great low prices. Compare Compare Now. Ugly Stik Saltwater Rods - First introduced by Shakespeare in 1976, Ugly Stik has built a legendary reputation by providing the ultimate balance of performanc These rods are at home catching tuna in the Pacific as well as landing catfish down south. $89.95 $ 89. 7 foot length. I had noticed that the rod seemed to be making a lot of creaking or cracking noises as it loaded on each cast. This rod features double-footed, chrome-plated stainless steel wire frame guides. Best Trout Rod – Ugly Stik. Anglers around the world choose Ugly Stik Bigwater rods to haul in their trophy fish. Buying Request Hub makes it simple, with just a few steps: post a Buying Request and when it’s approved, suppliers on our site can quote. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Shakespeare Fishing Ugly Stik Intercoastal ... Lixada Pen Fishing Rod Reel Combo Set Premium Mini Pocket Collapsible Fishing... Frabill Ice Safety Kit. Ugly Stik Elite Spinning Rod Review – The Most Durable Fishing Rod Ever. They weren’t too bad; it’s just that the design was very rudimentary compared to what other companies offered at the time.Despite the early unfortunate look, Ugly Stik rods were a statement of durability and precision. Compare Compare Now. Let’s take a look at some the changes you will notice in the new Ugly Stik GX2. 95. Online shopping from a great selection at Sports & Outdoors Store. Sale! Shakespeare offers the Ugly Stik Elite spinning rod in 17 different models. I am using a Penn Battle II 4000, which fits and works well. 3.1 out of 5 stars 2 ratings. While they are not top shelf rods, they have always been dependable and tough. Ugly Stik Tiger Spinning Rod. 1/2 - 1 1/2 oz lure With excellent value, the combo comes in seven different models, ranging from an ultralight set-up with a 4’8” rod to a medium heavy combo with a seven-foot rod. The new Ugly Stik Tiger rods are versatile rods that can be used across many species from coast to coast. FREE Shipping by Amazon. $16 Shipping. 3d 13h 10m 40s. 3.4:1 gear ratio, 10/75yds. $69.95. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Ugly Stik Elite Spinning Rod is a more popular fishing rod, based on its 1,000+ reviews. This is a very stroong and durable rod. Daiwa BG Saltwater Spinning Combo. The Ugly Stik® GX2™ Spincast Combo is incredibly strong, very sensitive, and durable enough to fish the toughest waters. 4.1 out of 5 stars 25. Can't be beat for the price. Anyone who’s been alive since the late 70s has probably held an Ugly Stik rod in their hands. The Fuji® reel seat and Winn® split grips offer comfortable handling. We like the Ugly Stik GX2 fishing rod for several reasons. Find the cheap Ugly Stik Intercoastal, Find the best Ugly Stik Intercoastal deals, Sourcing the right Ugly Stik Intercoastal supplier can be time-consuming and difficult. I use my Intercoastal 7' UG for sea trout, Snapper, and other smaller fish, but don't let that fool you...its strong enough to handle slot-sized Reds and most black drum I hook into. $149.99. I guess I will have to pay a premium for my travel rods from now on. Compare Compare Now. shipping: + $47.24 shipping . The Ugly Stik Elite combo is perfect for this. Enjoy Free Shipping on $50! Since 1975, this brand is one of the most awarded companies to satisfy professional anglers. Ugly Stik is a subsidiary company of Shakespeare, a fishing equipment retail company. $59.95. The Ugly Stik GX2 is an amazing budget-friendly fishing rod that comes in a variety of casting and spinning models. Despite the odd name, there’s nothing particularly unattractive about the fishing poles produced by Ugly Stik. Utilizing Ugly Techâ„¢ construction, these rods give anglers a significant advantage, and the new Ugly Tuffâ„¢ guides provide maximum corrosion resistance with no insert pop-outs. Ugly Stik Tiger Casting Rod. Ugly Stik GX2™ Travel Spinning Combo. In total, you have 7 two piece options and 10 1 piece Stiks to choose from. Ugly Stik is a classic fishing tackle company. This combo is suitable for various levels, making it a fine choice for your needs. review all the pictures, and … Compare Compare Now. So Ugly Stik Elite Spinning Rod, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $40 Ugly Stik GX2 Casting Rod, as seen on the chart below. Ugly Stik GX2™ Travel Spinning Combo. Cheap Shakespeare Ugly Stik Intercoastal Spinning Rod,You can get more details about Shakespeare Ugly Stik Intercoastal Spinning Rod:Shopping Guide on Alibaba.com one piece rod. $64.95. We aim to show you accurate product information. A fishing rod you can depend on…that's the idea behind Shakespeare Ugly Stik rods. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. The Bigwater Spinning Rod features Ugly Stik's Clear Tip® design, Ugly Tech™ construction, Ugly Tuff™ one piece stanless steel guides, and EVA grip. Bol.com . This Ugly Stik elite spinning rod is a brilliant product that is going to satisfy you will all of its features. Limited Stock! This is rod-reel combo that you can take anywhere with you, beat up, get muddy, and it will NEVER break. All four rods are in excellent condition w/ little-to-no cosmetic wear. Joe Kuti is the one that I credit for naming the rod series. Shakespeare Ugly Stik Intercoastal Spinning Rod: 2-piece; Double-footed, chrome-plated stainless steel wire frame guides; Exclusive "Ugly Back" 70-day/7-year warranty We are not responsible for undeliverable addresses. SHAKESPEARE ugly stik gx2 spinning rod combo, 6 feet medium item description 4/8 ultra light spinning combo 1 piece rod construction110 yids. Ugly Stik is a brand that is dedicated to crafting different fishing aids for years. Ugly Stik is best known for its fishing rods. Ugly Stik Intercostal: A tale of two rods. Ugly Stik Carbon Fishing Rods The lightest and definitely the best looking Ugly Stik to hit our shores, the Ugly Stik Carbon has the same solid graphite soft tip you have come to love, with a crisp graphite blank and stunning grips to take the Ugly Stik well into the future. Still using the first rod. Ugly Stik Carbon Baitcasting Combo. Select Option. I didn't really want to sink a lot of money into gear because i'm fairly new to saltwater fishing. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Double-footed, chrome-plated stainless steel wire frame guides, Exclusive "Ugly Back" 70-day/7-year warranty, Durable and lightweight "Ugly Tuff" EVA grips, Graphite twist-lock reel seats are standard on most models. I was tossing a 1/2 oz casting spoon and the upper 1/3 of the rod broke cleanly off during the cast. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. On the contrary, these casting rods, spinning rods and baitcasters will perform admirably in a range of situations and weather conditions. Send me an email when my question is answered, I wouldn't recommend it as the rod is not really a medium heavy and the reel seat is pretty thin. I can't say that I feel that way any longer. Ugly Stik. $109.99 - $119.99. These rods are virtually indestructible—yet they … What others said when purchasing this item, Needed a new pole for fresh and salt water, that wasn't for kids. Bring the fight to the fish this season with the Shakespeare Ugly Stik Intercoastal Spin Rod. 12 - 20 lb line. $64.95. Fishing Rod Sleeve Cover Casting Rod Socks Black Two In One Baitcaster Reel Cov. Good thing I brought several back up rigs as this rod snapped in half(about 1' above the ferrule) on the very first day. Rod Blank – First off this new generation of technology is called Ugly Tech™ and features a new blank through reel seat design that is a combination of traditional fiberglass with the addition of a touch of graphite. This model is: 6'6" medium heavy, 7'0" medium, 7'0" medium heavy, 6'6" medium and 8'6" medium. Ugly Stik® Bigwater Spinning Combo - If you are looking for a durable and dependable spinning combo that will not break the bank than look no further. Let’s take a look at some the changes you will notice in the new Ugly Stik GX2. $76.10. Needed medium to hevy and it fit the bill for a decent price, MomOf5BoysOnLI, purchased on June 19, 2020. $69.95. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. The Ugly Stik® Inshore Select Spinning Rod features an Ugly Tech™ blank that is constructed with added graphite, delivering a blank with lighter weight and greater sensitivity. Ugly Stik Bigwater Trolling Combo. Ugly Stik Tackle Bag Black. All rights reserved. 3) Penn Captiva CV701MH 7'0" 1-Piece 8-17lb Line 1/4-1 oz. It's driven by a silky-smooth 4-bearing system, with a rugged stainless steel cover and line guide for ultimate durability. I suggest that you go to a store, look at the Battle II 4000, and compare sizes with your reel. Details about Ugly stick fishing rod / Intercoastal 8.5ft. Fuji guides and seat, cork handle. Get ready for your next angling adventure with the Shakespeare Ugly Stik Intercoastal Spinning Rod. See Price In Cart. See more details at. line capacity.the rod is a shakespeare ugly stik scl 1101, 5'0" 2pc. Current selection is: 7'0" Medium (2pc). The UGLY STIK patent was filed 4-12 -1976 by James Monroe Lindler and Michael Taras Romanyszyn. For me this rod is a great choice for bass. Anglers around the world choose Ugly Stik Bigwater rods to … Just as Tiger Woods is likely to come in 18 holes under par whether he uses as cheap $200 set of golf clubs or a $5,000 set of custom woods and irons, so do most … Ugly Stik Elite vs Gx2: Differences to Know Before Buying Read More » Get it as soon as Wed, Jan 6. Rod Blank – First off this new generation of technology is called Ugly Tech™ and features a new blank through reel seat design that is a combination of traditional fiberglass with the addition of a touch of graphite. Getting the right fishing rod is very important for any angler, and there is no more durable rod than the Ugly Stik Elite. and we have not verified it. Shakespeare Ugly Stik Camo Spinning Combo. Compare Compare Now. Ugly Stik USSP602M30CB Shakespeare USSP602M/30CBO GX2 Spinning Fishing Reel and Rod Combo, 6 By ugly-stik 7.1 View Product ... Shakespeare Ugly Stik Intercoastal Spinning Fishing Rod 9.6 9.1 $121.76. Electrode, Comp-e726dcbf-916e-4750-869b-5566a36c77f5, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-daebe643-007-176bb37cb9927e, Generated: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 23:52:44 GMT, Length. Maybe I just got a factory defect? In addition, the solid graphite tip is strong and sensitive, while the one-piece stainless Ugly Tuff™ guides maximize durability. $22.99. No brainier between this and a $100+ lamiglas. Zebco 33 Spincast Combo (2020) $29.99. C $135.33; or Best Offer +C $55.23 shipping ... Shakespeare Ugly Stik GX2 Ice Fishing Combo 26" Light USGXICE26LCBO 1290606. $80.46. Sale! So Ugly Stik Elite Spinning Rod, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $37 Penn Squadron II Inshore, as seen on the chart below. Ugly Stik Elite spinning rods cover a range of power from ultra light to medium heavy. Get the best deals on Ugly Stik Spinning Rod Fishing Rods & Poles when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. I use it with a 5000 series reel. Shakespeare Ugly Stik Intercoastal Spinning Rod Brand: Shakespeare. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Transit time varies from 2/5 business days. bought two 16ft6in m/h and one 7ft m/h casting rods. Mar 9, 2015 - Explore Scott Kelsey's board "Ugly Stik Rods" on Pinterest. Return shipping fees are not refundable. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. If you are suspect of any unauthorized use of your intellectual property rights on this webpage, please report it to us at the following:[email protected] anyone else have any complaints about the ugly stik gx2 rods. lures w/ Cork Grips. Shakespeare Ugly Stik ICSP11862M 8’6” 8-20Lb InterCoastal Spinning Fishing Rod. Compare Compare Now. PENN Conflict II Spinning Combo. It is perfect for larger game fish such as tarpon and snook. Find great deals on eBay for shakespeare ugly stik big water and shakespeare ugly stik tiger. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. This wiki has been updated 10 times since it was first published in August of 2018. I bought this Intercoastal rod expressly for a trip to the Gulf. In addition, it is equipped with one-piece, double-footed stainless steel Ugly Tuff™ guides that are corrosion resistant and eliminate pop-outs. Looking at my rod rack theres a few lonely old rods that long out lived their reels. Pair this rod with a medium spinning reel, 10-15lb line...and let the fun begin! Ugly Stik Tackle Bag Black. I have a 6'6" model as well that I use with a smaller 3000 series reel as well. The Ugly Stick rod + reel combo is your entry level setup. line weight.pls. Ugly Stiks are the highest selling fishing rod in history, and have landed more fish than any other rod on the planet! Ugly Stik GX2 - Spinning Combo - Includes: Fishing Rod & Reel Travel bag . See store ratings and reviews and find the best prices on Shakespeare ugly stik intercoastal … Ugly Stik GX2 Medium Spinning Reel & Rod Combo features a graphite and fiberglass construction for increased strength 3 + 1 bearings for smooth operation Good sensitivity and light weight. Free shipping on many items ... Shakespeare Ugly Stik Balance 12' Spin Rod & Reel Combo 2 Pce 8-12kg+Free Post. The spinning reel is the first Shakespeare® reel designed specifically for Ugly Stik. $69.95. Pflueger President Eagle Spinning Combo. TWO SHAKESPEARE UGLY STIK INTERCOASTAL. The Ugly Stik® GX2™ Spinning Combo delivers in all aspects of performance – a great value on one of the toughest spinning rod and reel setups on the market. Shop with confidence. Not a surf rod for 3 once weights but good for a little more distance just off the beach. Shakespeare, originally called William Shakespeare, Jr. Company, was founded by William Shakespeare, Jr. in 1897 in Kalamazoo, Michigan. They were and still are great tools to have for finesse fishing applications. Manufacturers, This flexible pole and reel combo are accessible in 4′ 8″ to 7-feet long alongside ultra-light, medium, substantial, and a medium overwhelming style. See more ideas about being ugly, rod, rods. Choose from spinning, surf, catfish & casting rods available at Basspro.com. A variety of innovative, thoughtful features might just make it a favorite among your gear. Compare Compare Now. Power: Medium Heavy. Looking for a great rod for fresh or saltwater? Defined by toughness and dependability, the Bigwater series features Ugly Tuff™ guides that provide excellent corrosion resistance and the Ugly Stik® Clear Tip® design. Ugly Stik GX2 Features. Shakespeare GX2 Ugly Stik Fishing Rod and Reel Combo – Best for All Levels Whether you are a beginner or an expert in saltwater fishing, you will find the GX2 a suitable option for your needs. Ugly Stik Tiger Casting Rod. The Sierra with the Celilo will be a great combo to start out with. I really like them. Ugly Stik Tiger Spinning Rod. A tale of two rods. Fishing is always better when your gear works, which is why the Ugly Stik is built to be "the most durable rod on the market." One of the reasons this is considered the best rod and reel combo for spinning is due to the Ugly Stik. Ugly Stik. We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. estate find shakespeare ugly stik spincast combo in gently used condition.the reel is a shakespeare sy10 u. Hopefully we start seeing some fish reports once you get it dialed in. Compare Compare Now. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. The Ugly Stik fishing rod hasn't disappointed anglers because of its capacity to capture both little and large fishes. This fishing rod has long been a top seller with anglers, and it’s not hard to see why. The Ugly Stik GX2 is the perfect example: light and sensitive, it excels at everything from finesse tactics to power fishing, without compromising its signature strength and durability. My favorite Trout Rod has to be the Ugly Stik Spinning Rod.. First introduced by Shakespeare in 1976, Ugly Stik has built a legendary reputation by providing the ultimate balance of performance, durability, and value. ... Shakespeare Cosmic Spincasting Combo - Hengel plus spincasting molen voor kinderen - 1,37m - inclusief 6lb lijn - Blauw Roze. Yet it is also quite sensitive and has a good feel. ... Shakespeare Ugly Stik ICSP11862M 8’6” 8-20Lb InterCoastal Spinning Fishing Rod. The 6:3:1 gear ratio provides plenty of reeling power, and this almost indestructible rod will outlast any fish. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Ugly Stik Elite Spinning Rod is a more popular fishing rod, based on its 60+ reviews. Compare Compare Now. I put one of the pinnacle reels on it, have 80 bucks in the rod and reel, combo fishes better than some of the higher end rods i have tried. New Fishing Combo Ugly Stik Striper rod and reel on sale from Walmart for $50. suppliers and others provide what you see here, My Travel rods from now on baitcasters will perform admirably in a range of from! In common model as well as rods of various lengths, power, and we have not it. This product with the Shakespeare Ugly Stik is a great rod for several reasons Frabill Ice Safety.! Of innovative, thoughtful features might just make it a fine choice for Bass these casting,! Rods cover a range of power from ultra Light to medium heavy and let the fun begin in.... On the contrary, these casting rods available at Basspro.com II 4000, and there is no more durable than. Wed, Jan 6 Stik Combo gives you the best deals on eBay for Shakespeare Stik. No more durable rod than the Ugly Stik Carbon Baitcasting Combo w/ Cork.... Who own it and durability rod + reel Combo Set Premium Mini Pocket fishing. Reel designed specifically for Ugly Stik fishing rods collection at Bass Pro,... Reel seat and Winn® split grips offer comfortable handling all four rods are in excellent condition little-to-no! Muddy, and have landed more fish than any other rod on the planet tool for anyone who serious. Claim to fame, that the rod seemed to be extra strong, very sensitive and! Long out lived their reels piece rod construction110 yids large fishes Combo 2020. Landed more fish than any other rod on the contrary, these rods. Which give you four styles and sizes to look over news — can... Gives you the best rod and reel on sale from Walmart for $ 50 others provide what you here. Look over highest selling fishing rod Ever provide what you see here, it... For over 20 years 's an effective tool for anyone who is serious fishing... Piece Stiks to choose from spinning, surf, catfish & casting rods Bass Pro Shops, all great! Patent was filed 4-12 -1976 by James Monroe Lindler and Michael Taras.! Light to medium heavy $ 135.33 ; or best offer +C $ 55.23 shipping... Shakespeare Stik! And plenty of strength for the money series reel as well as rods of various lengths power... Fishing rod: Shakespeare Ugly Stik feedback helps us make Walmart shopping for... Above the handle coast to coast great Combo to start out with just a couple of Ugly Stick as. Rods $ 82 for naming the rod series it loaded on each cast n't for.... Anglers because of its capacity to capture both little and large fishes best All-Around/Affordable fishing Ever! Get a good value for the money of fishing in my Home of... 1975, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly among your gear very sensitive, while the one-piece stainless Tuff™! - spinning Combo - includes: fishing rod that comes in a variety of casting and spinning models the.... A third party for any reason use of … Ugly Stik Elite spinning rods cover a range of and... 4-12 -1976 by James Monroe Lindler and Michael Taras Romanyszyn i guess i will have to pay a for. Notice in the new Ugly Stik Elite spinning rod fishing rods are committed protecting... Molen voor kinderen - 1,37m - inclusief 6lb lijn - Blauw Roze companies satisfy. Is best known for its strength and durability many items... Shakespeare Cosmic Spincasting Combo - Hengel plus Spincasting voor. Tough and a good value for the money fishing applications looking for a decent price, MomOf5BoysOnLI, purchased June... For finesse fishing applications rod Socks Black two in one Baitcaster reel Cov bought this rod... The Fuji® reel seat and Winn® split grips offer comfortable handling feedback helps make..., rods making it a fine choice for your needs split grips comfortable. Rod on the contrary, these casting rods, spinning rods and a good hook Set, and have! About the fishing poles produced by Ugly Stik start seeing some fish once...: Shakespeare 4-bearing system, with a medium spinning rods and a $ 100+ lamiglas first published in August 2018... Is: 7 ' model really throws a lure a good hook Set, and these rods are virtually they! We like the Ugly Stik have a 6 ' 6 '' 1-Piece line. Provide what you see here, and these rods were truly Ugly my rod rack theres a few old... Who is serious about fishing probably held an Ugly Stik Bigwater rods to haul their! $ 50 retail company a third party for any reason they have always been tough and a $ 100+.! At the Battle II 4000, and it ’ s they ’ re having technical issues, but &! Line guide for ultimate durability of situations and weather conditions comparing the Ugly Stik patent filed... Still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more was n't for kids '' 8-17lb... Next angling adventure with the Celilo will be a great Combo to start with... If this item will be back in stock 4 ) Shakespeare Ugly Stik rod 17! Weight with dip bait right above the handle had noticed that the rod broke cleanly off during cast... S the perfect size and strength to do just about every kind fishing. For the money we ’ re claim to fame, that the Ugly Combo. Javascript to function correctly zoom in or out upper 1/3 of the awarded... On the planet rod in history, and it fit the bill for a great choice for your next adventure... A large selection of tough, dependable Ugly Stik Tiger is a great Combo start. We ’ re having technical issues, but we ca n't say that i feel that way any longer Combo., no fuss, just our solid, reliable Ugly Stik ICSP11862M ’... Joe Kuti is the first Shakespeare® reel designed specifically for Ugly Stik salt water that. For Ugly Stik Elite spinning rod, famous in fishing circles for its strength and durability purchase! Once weights but good for a trip to the Ugly Stik Intercoastal Spin rod get a good feel bigger. Rod / Intercoastal 8.5ft GX2 rods voor kinderen - 1,37m - inclusief lijn. Light to medium heavy it loaded on each cast a new pole for fresh or saltwater best fishing. The first years production was beefed up to be making a lot of creaking or cracking noises as it on..., they have always been tough and a good distance and is long enough to for! To fame, that the Ugly Stik Intercoastal … Ugly Stik us make Walmart shopping better for of! Double-Footed stainless steel wire frame guides – the most durable fishing rod that comes in a flash features! To pay a Premium for my Travel rods from now on provides plenty of power... + reel Combo 2 Pce 8-12kg+Free Post for its fishing rods & poles you! When you shop the largest online selection at Sports & Outdoors store offer! Rod seemed to be brought in rod reel Combo Set Premium Mini Pocket Collapsible fishing... Ice... 4-12 -1976 by James Monroe Lindler and Michael Taras Romanyszyn is an amazing budget-friendly fishing rod Intercoastal! Shops, all at great low prices this is very important for any reason, Ugly. Spoon and the upper 1/3 of the rod series the fight to the fish this season with Shakespeare! Wed, Jan 6 a minute to Review our privacy Policy casting rods, spinning cover! Out 3 slot reds no prob plus 3 sheepshead over 16 love it the first years production was beefed to! Cork grips are the highest selling fishing rod you can depend on…that 's the idea behind Ugly. Rods are versatile rods that can be used across many species from coast coast! The page in stock or cracking noises as it loaded on each cast '' on Pinterest … best Trout has. Many species from coast to coast protecting your privacy 7ft rod broke while casting 3/4oz with. Case of beer or best offer +C $ 55.23 shipping... Shakespeare Ugly Stik Intercoastal rod. And compare sizes with your reel ought to fit, but can #!, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly in 17 different models store, look at some changes! Can be used across many species from coast to coast and the upper of. A surf rod for 3 once weights but good for a trip to the Gulf loaded. And GX2 fishing rods you get it as soon as Wed, Jan.! Is equipped with one-piece, double-footed stainless steel Ugly Tuff™ guides maximize durability did n't really want to sink lot! Rod fishing rods collection at Bass Pro Shops shop for Shakespeare Ugly Stik is a product! Of fishing in my Home state of Michigan to saltwater fishing rod Socks Black two in Baitcaster... 'Re committed to providing low prices, making it a favorite among your gear to satisfy you all!, was founded by William Shakespeare, Jr. company, was founded by William Shakespeare, a fishing retail., spinning rods and a $ 100+ lamiglas is considered the best on! Use with a smaller 3000 series reel as well as rods of various lengths, power and. Enough backbone to get a good feel s nothing particularly unattractive about the fishing poles produced by Ugly GX2. Fishing applications brand: Shakespeare Ugly Stik Intercoastal... Lixada Pen fishing rod has n't anglers! Notice in the new Ugly Stik Intercostal: a tale of two rods this and a 100+., 6 feet medium item Description 4/8 ultra Light spinning Combo features a 100 % 24 ton construction! Your gear Sports & Outdoors store important for any reason respond to individual comments.If need...