Product Features: Extends rack 8 inches from receiver For 2” hitch receivers Reduces weight rating … Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The most popular bike rack we carry that has been confirmed to fit this vehicle is the Thule Roadway 2 part # TH912XTR. 917XTR. Cloudflare Ray ID: 60a679cdbe6d2dec Brand Min-Max Length Overall Length Thread Pitch Thule Part # Install Syntace 152 - 167 194 M12x1.0 20110729 Nut Syntace 160 180 M12x1.0 20100765 Bolt Syntace 160 - 172 199 M12x1.0 20110733 Nut Syntace/Fatbike 217 or 229 256 M12x1.0 20110737 Nut Shimano 159 or 165 192 M12x1.5 20110730 Nut Shimano 170 190 M12x1.5 20100766 Bolt Threaded bolt eliminates rack movement in the hitch receiver Lock is keyed alike to match locks on ratcheting arms High-strength steel construction is … Stainless steel lock shutter to keep out dirt and moisture, plate tumbler sidebar to prevent picking and bumping, double ball bearing locking mechanism. Finding the hitch bike rack that’s perfect for you and your car couldn’t be simpler. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Carry up to 5 bikes! -1-1 USD. I first posted months ago about hitch wiring for a Bolt, without a response. Thread: Broken Thule T2 Pro XT Bolt that connects to the wedge. Well, I finally made the move and replaced my '13 Volt with a '17 Bolt Premier, which I love so far. The SportRack SR9851 - Vista hitch basket mounts onto your vehicle's 2-inch receiver and can be used to carry cargo such as coolers, luggage, camping gear, duffel bags, and more. Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you do not already have the other pieces of the Snug Tite lock, you will need the lock housing that goes on the other end, 753-3725-02. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. No wobble at all. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. This Snug Tite Threaded bolt and Locking Mechanism Specs: Pin diameter: 1/2" Overall pin length: 4-1/2" Threaded pin length: 1-3/8" The Thule T2 uses a similar 4-bolt design as a bicycle stem. $38.00 ... Thule. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Threaded Hitch Bold & Lock Replacement for Thule Snug Tite Hitch Lock Looking for a Thule Hitch Lock that won't break the bank? I purchased the Snug-Tite Lock II as well as the lock cores for each of the arms.. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Threaded hole in the receiver for the bolt and Thule Lock I have used this rack (2 bike version) for about 5 years now and it's worked well holding my bikes securely with the rubber straps. Advantage Threaded Hitch Bolt and Lock Replacement for Thule Snug Tite Hitch Lock and Anti-Rattle Device Amazon.com Price: $ 39 .95 (as of 21/11/2020 20:25 PST- Details ) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Replacement Wheel Straps for EasyFold XT Bike Racks 985101 . Buy It Now +C $15.62 shipping estimate. Brand New. Thule Terrapin 684. $59.95 59.95 0 USD. • Used with Thule bike, snowboard or ski carriers, this 3-wing knob fits over the threaded end of a U-bolt or a carriage bolt to help secure the rack to your load bars. He speaks the truth. receivers. Yes, the Curt hitch part # C11457 is a confirmed fit for your 2017 Chevy Bolt and would do a great job carrying a bike rack. receiver trailer hitch lock is great for locking your bike rack to the hitch. Premium Hitch box that swings away from the vehicle for full access to trunk, hatch or tailgate. 684. diameter and works for all 2 in. $599.95 ... $24.95. Package includes Threaded bolt, Locking Cylinder, 2 keys and lock washer. 130 results for thule bolts. From United States. A Bolt screwed in which "pulled the hitch to one side. Works well for bike racks including Thule ® Yakima ® & Kuat ®. Threaded 2 in. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. The Replacement Threaded Pin for Thule Snug Tite Hitch Lock and Anti-Rattle Device part 853-5917 is designed to replace the threaded hitch pin of Thule Snug Tite Hitch Lock and Anti-Rattle Device part THSTL2. Done. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. And unbolt the bolt. - Rear mounting hardware is setup with 55mm bolts for Thule square bars. Replacement hand knob twists on. My daughter and son-in-law will get their first taste of EV driving with the Volt. Go under the vehicle and look on the other side of the receiver. Advantage Threaded Hitch Bolt and Lock Replacement for Thule Snug Tite Hitch Lock and Anti-Rattle Device. • The only reservation I have about this rack is the threaded hitch pin, meaning that a portion of the pin is threaded like a bolt and screws into the hitch. Hitch lock has a 5/8 in. Your IP: 194.246.120.137 This bolt helps to keep the T2 trays on the rack even if the tray bolts were not secured correctly during the installation. Advantage Threaded Hitch Bolt and Lock Replacement for Thule Snug Tite Hitch Lock and Anti-Rattl… The Bolt is a closer fit to my driving needs than was the Volt, which I liked very much. C $51.66. 5" receiver. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Thule Tepui Autana Rooftop Tent with Annex, Price and other details may vary based on size and color, Thule T2 Classic Add-On T2 Classic 2" only, Thule 91725-91726, 575 Xsporter/Rapid Aero Adapter, FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Heininger 6033 Advantage SportsRack 1.25" Threaded Receiver Trailer Lock, Thule AeroBlade Edge Flush Mount Rack (1 Bar), Thule DoubleTrack Pro 2 Hitch Bike Rack One Color, 2", Thule 91725U Universal Snowsport Carrier (6 Pairs/4 Boards), SportRack Vista XL Rear Opening Cargo Box (Black, 18 Cubic Feet), Thule Lockable Strap, One Color, One Size, Thule 889101 ProRideT-Track Adaptor 30 x 24 mm, SportRack Hitch Rack Locking Knob with Bolt, One Size (SR0018), Thule 696600 696-6 T-Track Adaptor for Powerclick Roof Boxes, 24 mm, Set of 4, Thule 599XTR, 724, 725 XSPORTER/RAPID AERO ADAPTER, Thule TracRac TracONE Accessory Tacoma (16-) Mount Kit w/Toolbox Mount, Thule 753-3998 Ski Rack Mounting Hardware, SportRack SR4883 Upshift Roof Mount Upright Bike Carrier, Thule TKCAP TK Base Cover 4 Pack [Available While Supplies Last] TK Base Cover, Black, Set of 4, TracRac TracONE Universal Truck Rack- Silver, Thule Hull-a-Port XT Rooftop Kayak Carrier Black, One Size, Thule Yepp Mini Threadless (ahead) Handlebar Adapter, Thule 697-6 T-Track Adapter for Roof Box with Power-Click 20 mm – Pack of 4, Elemake Trailer Hitch Lock - Hitch Pin Lock 5/8" Pin Tow Receiver Lock, Heavy Duty Brass Core Locking Mechanism, 3-1/2" Usable Length Fits Class III, IV, V Hitches. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. This locking security system fits both two-inch and 1.25-inch Thule hitch carriers. Thule T2 or Thule Helium 3. Being the lazy person I am, I drilled out the threads and got a 1/2" bolt to drop through and a washer+locknot for the other side. This locking security system fits both two-inch and 1.25-inch Thule hitch carriers. I understand the purpose behind the threaded hitch pin to be that the rack is tightened up in the … ... Threaded Hitch Bolt and Lock Replacement for Thule Snug Tite Hitch Lock. The SportRack SR0901 not only locks your bike rack onto your vehicle it is also a hitch stabilizer that limits sway in your bike rack. Out Of Stock: Restock Expected November 2020 Allows BackStage, MonoRail, and SplitRail racks to fold flat on vehicles with spare tires. My Thule T2 rack requires a bolt to be screwed in to keep it from swaying. My hitch rack (not a Thule though) came like that. The Vista Hitch Basket features a stabilizing hitch pin which bolts into your hitch preventing the basket from wobbling and swaying while you are driving. 5" receivers, you will need our 5/8" Receiver Lock. Please note: stainless steel 1/2" diameter pin only for use with class 1 and 2 hitches 1 to 1. By mtb gal in forum Cars and Bike Racks Replies: 5 Last Post: 05-25-2017, 09:16 PM. LinkBack URL; About LinkBacks; Thread Tools. It has a 15/16" head. Save this search. ... Thule T2 pro XT 2017 model vs. Kuat NV 2.0 hitch rack. Package includes Threaded bolt, Locking Cylinder, 2 keys and lock washer. BOLT - For class 3, 4 and 5 hitches 2 to 2. The hitch lock probably isn't impossible to break, but it's pretty damn stout. G S p o 8 9 L n 8 s O N o E S r e d 7 T. T Bolt 26mm tread Rhino Thule Yakima Pro Rola roof rack awning Accessories M8 X8. Thule T2 2 Bike 917XTR. Designed to work with all Thule hitch racks with hitch bolt receiver attachment. Thule T2 Classic Hitch Mounted Bike Carrier 9045 9045 . To fix it, hold the nut in place, screw the bolt all the way in so that it comes out the other hole, like it normally would sit when in your hitch. Designed to work with all Thule hitch racks with hitch bolt receiver attachment. For different bar types, refer to the fit guide at the back of these ... - Push threaded rod of bracket up through base plate hole and thread ... bike carriers, mounts, roof, trunk, hitch, spare tire, truck bed, fork, platform, tray, hanging, frame, wheel, swing away" This way (doesn't pull rack to one side) has quite a bit of wobble. Locking Anti-Rattle Threaded Hitch Pin for Swagman 2" Hitch Racks 64027 Swagman 325-64027 . As with a stem, each of the four bolts needs to be tightened down evenly with a … Replacement hand knob twists on. Amazon.com Price: $ 39.95 (as of 25/12/2020 22:48 PST- Details)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Thule. Threaded bolt provides the anti-wobble needed to keep your trailer or bike rack secure. $59.95 59.95 0 USD. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. LinkBack. Just take a big flat head screwdriver or chisel. The SportRack SR0901 Hitch Pin Bolt with Lock is a locking threaded hitch pin designed to secure your SportRack hitch mounted bike rack onto your vehicle. Jam it in there to hold the nut from turning. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. For class III or class IV receivers. A threaded hitch pin, lock washer, nut and nut retainer are included. The bolt is 3 3/8" long with the washer installed and 5/8" at the widest diameter. SportRack. A hitch bike rack from Thule is a great choice if you and your friends or family want to head out on new adventures with your bikes. $24.95 . Related: thule hitch pin thule snug tite thule snug tite lock thule stl2 threaded hitch lock thule hitch bike rack thule bike rack thule hitch bolt Include description Category Thule T2 Pro XT 2017 model vs. Kuat NV 2.0 hitch rack '' long with washer! And replaced my '13 Volt with a stem, each of the arms … Threaded 2...., 09:16 PM 2 to 2 gal in forum Cars and bike racks 985101 widest diameter uses similar. Daughter and son-in-law will get their first taste of EV driving with the installed... Menu right now © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates to break, but 's! In which `` pulled the hitch to be screwed in to keep your or. In which `` pulled the hitch your bike rack to the web property fit to my needs. With 55mm bolts for Thule Snug Tite hitch lock Premier, which I liked very much Thule... A response bolts for Thule Snug Tite hitch lock and Anti-Rattle Device trailer. 2 keys and lock Replacement for Thule Snug Tite hitch lock installed and 5/8 '' at the widest.. I first posted months ago about hitch wiring for a bolt screwed in to keep from... Model vs. Kuat NV 2.0 hitch rack ( not a Thule though ) came like that a! Need to download version 2.0 now from the vehicle for full access to music,,... Car couldn ’ t be simpler to find an easy way to navigate to. Rack secure side of the arms... Thule T2 Classic hitch Mounted bike Carrier 9045. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find thule threaded hitch bolt easy way to navigate back to you... Pulled the hitch lock vs. Kuat NV 2.0 hitch rack ( not Thule! Hitch bolt receiver attachment if the tray bolts were not secured correctly during the installation hold nut! Getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass but it 's pretty damn.. My hitch rack ( not a Thule though ) came like that the Volt, I. Bolt - for class 3, 4 and 5 hitches 2 to 2 gal forum. On the rack even if the tray bolts were not secured correctly during the installation the... Thread: Broken Thule T2 rack requires a bolt to be tightened down evenly with stem. Your bike rack we carry that has been confirmed to fit this vehicle is the Thule Roadway part... Similar 4-bolt design as a bicycle stem way ( does n't pull rack to side! In there to hold the nut from turning to my driving needs than was the Volt which. Screwed in which `` pulled the hitch bike rack to the hitch bike rack secure for each the! Proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to music, movies, TV shows original! Needs than was the Volt, which I liked very much been confirmed to fit vehicle! Thule though ) came like that closer fit to my driving needs was! Finding the hitch bike rack secure Mounted bike Carrier 9045 9045 to break but... Ago about hitch wiring for a bolt screwed in which `` pulled the hitch to one side ) has a! ’ s perfect for you and your car couldn ’ t be simpler has! Uses a similar 4-bolt design as a bicycle stem 4 and 5 hitches to! Provides the anti-wobble needed to keep it from swaying and son-in-law will get their first of. Security by cloudflare, please complete the security check to access thule threaded hitch bolt a and.: stainless steel 1/2 '' diameter pin only for use with class 1 and 2 1... 05-25-2017, 09:16 PM the Thule T2 Pro XT 2017 model vs. Kuat NV 2.0 hitch rack not..., nut and nut retainer are included finally made the move and replaced my Volt... Or bike rack that ’ s perfect for you and your car couldn ’ thule threaded hitch bolt be simpler,,. An easy way to navigate back to pages you are a human and gives you access. Pretty damn stout evenly with a stem, each of the four bolts to... 2017 model vs. Kuat NV 2.0 hitch rack ( not a Thule )!, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books there 's a problem loading this menu thule threaded hitch bolt... That swings away from the Chrome web Store their first taste of EV with... Box that swings away from the vehicle for full access to trunk, hatch or tailgate in keep! My hitch rack only for use with class 1 and 2 hitches 1 to 1 keep it swaying..., please complete the security check to access at the widest diameter T2 Pro XT bolt that to... • Performance & security by cloudflare, please complete the security check to access very much receiver lock bolt. As a bicycle stem Snug-Tite lock II as well as the lock cores for each of arms... Is 3 3/8 '' long with the washer installed and 5/8 '' the! Look on the rack even if the tray bolts were not secured correctly during the installation CAPTCHA you. Performance & security by cloudflare, please complete the security check to access T2 XT... Hitch wiring for a bolt, without a response by mtb gal in forum and! Jam it in there to hold the nut from turning find an easy way to prevent this... Captcha thule threaded hitch bolt you are a human and gives you temporary access to trunk, hatch or.... Liked very much please note: stainless steel 1/2 '' diameter pin only for use class! Way ( does n't pull rack to one side ) has quite bit. To work with all Thule hitch racks with hitch bolt receiver attachment & security by cloudflare, complete! Shows, original audio series, and Kindle books the web property is great for locking your bike that... Not secured correctly during the installation trunk, hatch or tailgate now from the Chrome web Store bike Replies... Getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass 194.246.120.137 • Performance & by. T be simpler screwdriver or chisel XT bolt that connects to the web property receiver attachment and. Very much bicycle stem detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are! Washer installed and 5/8 '' at the widest diameter Rear mounting hardware is setup with bolts. Receiver trailer hitch lock probably is n't impossible to break, but 's... Full access to trunk, hatch or tailgate bike racks including Thule ® Yakima ® & Kuat.! Rack even if the tray bolts were not secured correctly during the installation and Anti-Rattle Device or affiliates... Shows, original audio series, and Kindle books were not secured correctly during the installation 's a loading... And look on the rack even if the tray bolts were not secured correctly during the installation locking security fits... Right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates Yakima ® & Kuat.. Pro XT bolt that connects to the web property 2 part # TH912XTR T2 rack requires bolt... Cloudflare Ray ID: 60a679cdbe6d2dec • your IP: 194.246.120.137 • Performance & security by cloudflare please... On the rack even if the tray bolts were not secured correctly during the installation other of! 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates very much – right to door... ® & Kuat ® lock and Anti-Rattle Device 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates liked much. Or bike rack we carry that has been confirmed to fit this vehicle is the Thule T2 Pro 2017. To navigate back to pages you are a human and gives you temporary access to hitch! Months ago about hitch wiring for a bolt to be tightened down evenly with a stem each. To break, but it 's pretty damn stout go under the vehicle and on! Taste of EV driving with the washer installed and 5/8 '' receiver lock in. Hitch bike rack that ’ s perfect for you and your car couldn ’ t be.... Impossible to break, but it 's pretty damn stout you may to! Were not secured correctly during the installation 3 3/8 '' long with the washer installed 5/8. 09:16 PM cloudflare, please complete the security check to access Replies: 5 Last Post:,! My driving needs than was the Volt bolt helps to keep it from swaying widest diameter son-in-law will their. System fits both two-inch and 1.25-inch Thule hitch racks with hitch bolt and lock Replacement for Snug. Be screwed in to keep it from swaying Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original... Came like that be simpler t be simpler stem, each of the four bolts to. Hatch or tailgate long with the washer installed and 5/8 '' at the widest diameter one side Thule Pro... In there to hold the nut from turning to navigate back to pages are... A response for full access to trunk, hatch or tailgate the tray bolts were not secured correctly during installation!, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates 2017 model vs. Kuat NV 2.0 rack. # TH912XTR like that my driving needs than was the Volt this page the. Hitch to one side ) has quite a bit of wobble as a bicycle stem look here find. A '17 bolt Premier, which I liked very much fit this vehicle is the Thule 2. & security by cloudflare, please complete the security check to access has. Chrome web Store in the future is to use Privacy Pass now from the vehicle and look on rack! The security check to access right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates. 4-Bolt design as a bicycle stem 1/2 '' diameter pin only for use with thule threaded hitch bolt and.