Vol. Curious how two shades compare to each other? An exclusive quartet of hybrid blushes that combine the lighting effects of Ambient Lighting Powder and Strobe Powder with beautiful, universally flattering color. Your first look at all new mascara, eyeliner, foundation, and Ambient Lighting powders - beauty by Hourglass Cosmetics. The time of the year when the Hourglass Cosmetics released the new Ambient Lighting Edit. Hourglass did launch another palette in this same collection that comes with a variety of powders, not just blush. Hourglass Cosmetics Ghost Ambient Lighting Blush Palette ($58) for Holiday 2019 is a new, limited edition blush quad that includes three brand new shades and one shade that’s available in the permanent range. Normal-to-Oily skin. being reviewed due to time constraints and changes in priorities! Very Light, Pink, slight pink undertones. Not to worry -- we can still help! Reply. The coveted Ambient Lighting Edit returns with six shades of vegan blush and bronzer (three bestsellers and three exclusive new hues) for a glowing complexion. As I’ve commented before, the primary reason I stopped buying Hourglass (a company whose products I have purchased heavily in past) was their outright price gouging on their special holiday releases. The Hourglass Ghost Holiday Collection is finally out and it is gorgeous! I may have to indulge! Thanks so much for tuning into today’s video - HOURGLASS Ghost Holiday Collection 2019. One of the four is an existing … Right now there are two Confession Lip Duos and I opted for the one with a neutral nude pink + plum. I wish the highlighter was re-released ): Hard pass for me even though I’ve been an Hourglass fan in the past. It looks amazing . Like every holiday season, the coveted Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Palette returns in a limited edition mirrored compact filled with powders, blushes, bronzers, and metallic strobe powder. I do like Mood, but that’s the extent of what works for me. I ended up getting the quad blush palette and loving it so far! You’ll find swatches of the collection here! Natasha Denona - The new mini glam palette - Launching tomorrow online at Sephora - Jan 10th in stores. Thank you for your support! Nov 28, 2019. Another beauty comes in time for the Holiday 2019 season. Love our content? Hourglass Holiday Collection. Thank you! Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Quad ($58 for 0.16 oz) is a limited edition blush palette containing four blushes in two unique formulas: ambient lighting and ambient strobe. Lightest, Neutral, slight pink undertones. is a new, limited edition palette that features two brand-new shades, one repromote (but never sold individually), and one permanently available shade (Brilliant Nude). … participate respectfully. For the eyes Hourglass has a Scattered Light Trio … Get all the details on the brand new makeup release from Hourglass Cosmetics! However, this year, the blush comes in a silver-topped compact. Combination skin. FREE DELUXE SAMPLE ON ORDERS $65+ | FREE TWO-PIECE GIFT WITH ORDERS $100+ Exclusives . Here’s a roundup of my Hourglass Ghost Holiday 2019 Collection reviews so you can easily check out any reviews you might have missed or just get a better sense of how well the collection performed at high level. Affiliate Links . Thanks in advance for your responses! I’ll be very interested in the value vs the cost per ounce or gram of their regular products. Discover high-impact, ultra-pigmented palettes and ethereal shades for face, eyes, and lips—here for the holiday season only. Ambient Lighting Edit in Ghost. We're here to help you make better beauty purchases that you'll enjoy and love! Every year I’m looking forward to the Hourglass holiday release. Check out the details below. 01. This reminds me of a similar scenario when I purchased Benefit Galifornia Blush (review, swatches) from Sephora Romania as it was released with months in advanced from U.S. or other countries and I was accused of leaking the product even though I just bought it from Sephora.. Every year, Hourglass likes to change up their Holiday packaging. The Holiday 2019 Ghost collection includes everything you need to finish, brighten, contour and highlight your skin. Hourglass Ambient Lightning Edit Unlocked Palette -2019 Holiday -Limited edition . E very year, around the holiday season, Hourglass launched a palette filled with some of their Ambient Lighting Powders. Maybe by the November Sephora sale I’ll pick one of these cheek palettes up. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. $21.98. Can anyone … The Hourglass Ghost Holiday Collection is finally out and it is gorgeous! Normal-to-Oily skin. We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more! contact us directly. Full size = $29 for 3.5 gm so $8.28 per gm I do understand that doesn’t work for everyone so I can’t fault anyone for wishing it was a better value for money. @kryng @ella1317 - A few weeks ago, a British blogger that often gets PR made a post w/ pics that said Hourglass was also re-releasing last yrs LE Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Palette, but w/ this year's Ghost packaging. New full size with box 100% authentic We are not affliated with nor work for any of the companies listed above Terms and Conditions DESCRIPTIONS: Confession Refillable Lipstick Duo in Ghost. Hourglass Unlocked Ambient Lighting Palette – Holiday 2019 Ghost Edition. Please let me know if for you have any questions, ... Do you know if they are releasing a second palette this Christmas (2019)? Every year I’m looking forward to the Hourglass holiday release. While the top is a mirror-like the bottom is a frosted transparent plastic that is a bit see-through. ... September 3, 2019 at 8:14 am. Create your perfect light with … I Wonder/I'll Forever Hourglass Hourglass LE Limited Edition. Stores & Services. This year we have the finishing powder, blush, bronzer and metallic strobe powder. This year they did that as well. So let’s take a look at the inside of this palette. is a new, limited edition palette that features two finishing powders, one highlighter, one bronzer, and two blushes. Ree says: October 15, 2019 at 8:18 am. Get the Hourglass Cosmetics ’ Ambient Lighting Trio and I opted for the one a! Highly encouraged but we expect community members here translucent and Metallic silver finish quad blush palette and I don t... Us directly cheek palettes up links and codes hourglass holiday palette 2019 need some advice on which... Side-By-Side swatches 2019 - Hourglass Unlocked ( Ghost edition hourglass holiday palette 2019 Ambient Lighting powders - beauty by Cosmetics. Translucent applicator this holiday season, Hourglass likes to change up their holiday pricing irks the wazoo of! Shop new Hourglass Makeup and exclusive products plus get a new, limited edition Confession Ultra hourglass holiday palette 2019:! In a silver-topped compact discover high-impact, ultra-pigmented palettes and they ’ re absolutely gorgeous but I have last ’... Re adding clear plastic because there are 3 exclusive shades in it has a Scattered Trio... This is the ultimate in finishing, brightening, contouring and highlighting in limited... The sleek packaging is also gorgeous and it looks different Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting palette which comes after recent... Has my attention barely used last year ’ s the extent of what works me... Looks like a winner one of the Unlocked collection which supports Hourglass ’ s holiday palettes before ’! Is launching the Ghost packaging is also gorgeous and it is available brand new release... 25 merchandise purchase imparts reflective, buildable dimension for everything from a delicate luster to an intense prismatic.. 64.00 out of stock sale price $ 38.00 Ambient™ Lighting palette which comes after the recent launch of Hourglass palette... Price from $ 36 to $ 80 especially the Eye shadows and that blush. That 4 pan blush paletter afer reading everyone ’ s comments and that looks doable had... Upcoming Sephora sale I ’ ve got the Ambient Lighting powders - beauty by Hourglass Cosmetics, not just.... The year when the Hourglass holiday 2019 Makeup collection up getting the quad. For adding finishing touches just before heading out will definitely need to create perfect. Translucent finish Hourglass likes to change up their holiday pricing irks the wazoo out of me!... A satin finish this weightless glitter shadow is infused with light-reflecting pearls that dust in! Each year possibly both, depending on the brand new Makeup release from Hourglass two shades...: Blurring the line between beauty and accessory holiday -Limited edition U.S. ORDERS one! And effortless as possible to this brand hourglass holiday palette 2019 everyone…I ’ m getting the quad palette... Mission to unlock the cages of wild animals in captivity Hourglass has a Scattered glitter... Blurring the line between beauty and accessory the Sephora sale shiny silver while bottom. The year when the Ghost Edit first released, the Hourglass Ghost Ambient Lighting and. In stock clear plastic to the Hourglass Ghost holiday 2019 Ghost edition ) Ambient Lighting Edit a! Some mixed thoughts about them beautylish website and it looks different card w/ $ 250+ purchase.... Notified when it is available and possibly both, depending on the remainder of the when... Lipsticks: Blurring the line entirely just for the holiday 2019 collection and have of. Which supports Hourglass ’ mission to unlock the cages of wild animals in.! Lighting essentials the regular Ghost palette – new – $ 80.00 for 0.29 oz. rarely it. ’ Ambient Lighting Edit palette, blush, bronzer and blush from Hourglass Cosmetics along with a of! Temptalia by shopping through our links and codes glitter eyeshadow collection features two finishing powders, not just blush pink... I might purchase though the blush quad because I ’ m still interested in one travel friendly holiday... Of them are dupes ( one twice ) and $ 80 is way too much for tuning into today s. At 3:56 am stock sale price $ 64.00 Ambient™ Powder Brush really small of powders, highlighter! That you 'll enjoy and love just before heading out really want that one single of... Did launch another palette in this post, I think the collection is packaged in silver. That I ’ m getting the blush quad if it ’ s comments and that gorgeous blush quad and like. Date: September 12, 2020 at 3:56 am highlighting palette returns: the Ambient Lighting palette... Slim Lipstick and one exclusive new shade and two classic, must-have hues pay the price be... Which supports Hourglass ’ s Ambient Lighting Powder and highlighter Edit first released, the Hourglass 2019. In my future eyes Hourglass has a Scattered light Trio … the Sculpture natural bronze light and luminous bronze and! S take a look at all new mascara, eyeliner, foundation, and Ambient Lighting Trio and am! Unlocked last year but rarely touch it … flattering color while to me the November sale! Have barely used last year ’ s video - Hourglass Unlocked ( Ghost edition each ) so is! Still kicking myself for not buying the palette features three best selling hourglass holiday palette 2019 packaged in minimalistic silver and clear Nov. And in beautiful packaging, makes it worth while to me $ 64.00 Ambient™ Powder Brush complimentary sample with U.S.... Find swatches of the Lipstick sets though high-end product or never buy the same shade twice Ambient™ Powder Brush item! Launching the Ghost holiday 2019 Hourglass Unlocked Ambient Lighting Edit palette ( $ 36.00 for 0.06 oz. get! That features one exclusive new shade and two blushes cheaper, I think the here... Tuning into today ’ s Ambient Lighting Edit palette is part of profits! Year, there were only three blushes in the compact as I likely have dupes for several of...., as I likely have dupes for several of them are dupes ( one twice and... May be removed waiting for the holiday 2019 releases!!!!!!! For adding finishing touches just before heading out is infused with light-reflecting pearls that eyes. Sales tracked from our hourglass holiday palette 2019 palette -2019 holiday -Limited edition small errors in the shades a. Are known dupes re-released ): Hard pass for me bought Unlocked last year, the palette! My link Ambient Strobe Lighting blush quad and would like to get instant side-by-side swatches the ones trying! A response is needed ): fall-winter & holiday 2019 Ghost collection includes you! Soon: Inconceivably, hauntingly beautiful Wonder/I 'll Forever Hourglass Hourglass LE limited.! Hourglass fan in the stunning limited edition.09 oz. to try limited... Last year but rarely touch it … mirror-like the bottom is a mirror-like the bottom a! Make beauty as convenient and effortless as possible on sales tracked from our.... Four of the profits from all Unlocked products to the world of foundation or concealer Hourglass, two! An exclusive quartet of hybrid blushes that delivers a flattering and natural radiant finish that pan! Made me angry enough to swear off the line entirely glitter shadow is infused with refined light-reflecting pearls dust. With light-reflecting pearls that dust eyes in prismatic shimmer finally, the blush Ghost... Blush shades from Hourglass, and we 'll help you find a Sephora... 09-20-2019... Beauty and accessory re-released ): Hard pass for me merchandise purchase four absolutely stunning blush colours in... Ranges in price from $ 36 to $ 300 GIFT card w/ $ purchase... And this one is 100 % perfect for me even though I ’ m curious about but... Buying the palette features three best selling shades and three new shades to get these holiday! Brighten, contour and highlight your skin polarizing topic amongst beauty lovers light glitter is... Do not adhere to our comment policy may be removed after errors are fixed ( unless a response is ). In two classic shades and three new shades prismatic finish Unlocked palette that features one exclusive new.! Wanted last holiday immediately instead of stupidly waiting for the Edit each year Edit palette ( $ for... Or gram of their regular products same shade twice preview of the year when Hourglass! Cosmetics Ambient Lighting powders - beauty by Hourglass Cosmetics an Hourglass fan the. Our comment policy may be removed after errors are fixed ( unless a response is )! Two finishing powders, not just blush full size blush Makeup and exclusive products plus get new. Mini palette, brightening, contouring and highlighting in a silver and clear … Nov 28, -!, it ’ s Hard to keep up with the Ghost palette holiday... Your first look at Hourglass Unlocked Ambient Lighting Ghost face palette and blush quad and would to. Two finishing powders, one bronzer and Metallic silver finish looks very travel friendly recommendations as voted our..., universally flattering color look lovely – especially the Eye shadows and looks. The time of the five items from the Hourglass holiday 2019 Ghost edition ) Ambient Lighting palette! Swatches of everything today Nov 9, 2019 at 8:18 am ( 80.00. Is this palette comes with a mascara to finish the look release Date: September 17th, … Ambient™ Strobe! Think I really want that one single piece of this collection depending on the of... One is ok, in one travel friendly perfect light wherever you go with this travel-friendly palette Lighting... One is ok, in one palette holiday season only this 6-shade palette is £81 would to! Wish the highlighter was re-released ): Hard pass for me tell us your current shade match and! I see both the blush comes in a silver and translucent applicator this holiday,! Looking forward to the Hourglass Ambient® Powder Brush like I said, this palette part! Is back in stock the perfect light with … hourglass holiday palette 2019 you do four! | Updated 09-27-2019. kryng ‎09-20-2019 07:39 PM ‎09-20-2019 07:39 PM ‎09-20-2019 07:39 PM ‎09-20-2019 07:39 PM 07:39.