Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. The Ambient Lighting powders are popular finishing powders and when Hourglass came up with these blushes everyone went wild! to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list. This is giving your cheeks such a beautiful flush of color *woot* *woot* I so wish it was available here in India *cry* *cry*, ida this is sooooooo sooo gorgeous. > Hey!have tried jovees veg peel for my black... > Great tips ..beet root one is really interesting... > Nehas , I was also losing chunks of hair, I... 7 Awesome Ways To Use Rice Water For Beautiful Skin and Gorgeous Hair. It looks really versatile as a blush for either bronzed and summery looks, or autumn ones. We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. About my skin: Fair Neutral, Dry, Sensitive, Some lines and wrinkles. A closeup of Diffused Heat Ambient Lighting Blush Talk about your beautiful blushes, babe. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Swatches L-R: Hourglass Ambient … Per Hourglass, Diffused Heat is “a vibrant poppy blush combined with Diffused Light for a subtle halo effect,” which I would say is a fairly accurate description. • The color is pretty and flattering on my skin tone. The blush itself has a blend of reddish/pink with beige/ gold veins dispersed through the product. I am using a few new things however I think it has to do more with the camera I’m using. It may be more shimmery than I expected, but it blends so very nicely into the skin, is pigmented, wears long, and it’s pretty (the product itself and when worn). Rollover to zoom. Thank you for your support! There are 5 other shades aside from this one. Diffused Heat has made me a blush fanatic. Hourglass has simply taken everything we love about their Ambient Lighting Powder and added swirls of color pigment to the mix. Diffused Heat This is another coral-infused pink, similar to Radiant Magenta and Luminous Flush but is a tinge lighter and warmer. this one must be better than the other two…so from where do you get sephora stuff? It doesn’t cause any skin irritation and the staying power is strong. It's just SO pigmented... but it lasts for 6-7 hours on me. But I like this blush a lot, because I’ve come to realize that my own personal hallmark of a good blush is not intense pigmentation or long wear time, but being easily blendable and having fine texture. This innovative hybrid combines the qualities of Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder, the cutting-edge collection of finishing powders, with an array of vivid cheek colors. Pros: We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Home Products Makeup Cheeks Blush Pressed Powder Ambient Lighting Blush Diffused Heat. Garnier Light Oil Free Moisturizer I recently splurged and picked out a gorgeous shade for spring and summer called "Diffused Heat". Diffused Heat in all its glory. • Not easily available outside the US. Dior Corail Bagatelle (763) (LE, $43.00) is darker. And your skin is looking so beautiful in this pic. Hawww!! It is a permanent blush that retails for $40.00 and contains 0.15 oz. The result is seamless, soft-focus and multidimensional color. Extra 8% Off at Checkout. The shade I picked, Diffused Heat, is a vibrant poppy blush combined with Diffused Light for a subtle halo effect. Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation The diffused heat from Hour Glass was an item in one of my subscription boxes. What it does : Unlike traditional blush, which tends to be flat, Ambient Lighting Blush uses Photoluminescent Technology to exhibit depth and … And it looks absolutely divine on you. But I’ll cut this reverie to talk about the compact. It has a little bit of fine glitter that didn't emphasise my pores or feel too much with my highlighter on. The marbling of the colors looks sooo lovely… is described as a "vibrant poppy." I was in 2 minds to pick this up along with the Ambient Lighting Palette but finally resisted it. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. About my history with blush: since I hit 50, most powdered blushes do not perform well on my skin. Place: Sephora. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. The difference becomes even more obvious in swatches, so they definitely are not redundant in the collection. I’m glad I tried it out. Use code, Up to $300 gift card w/$250+ purchase w/code. Thank you! Now back to that beautiful pan of blush. Hourglass was founded in 2004 by beauty industry veteran Carisa Janes. for blush got the better of me. Since at the time of their release (and even now) most colors were sold out, I had to forgo my first pick, Diffused Heat, and settle for my second one, Mood Exposure. If I want to have a bit of color pop, I use a velour puff. And till someone has experienced exceptional blendability in a blush, they wouldn’t know what they are missing! Hourglass Diffused Heat is a moderately warm-toned, light coral with a satin finish. Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Octyldodecanol; Benzoic Acid, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Diamond Powder, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-7, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tin Oxide, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, May Contain: (+/-): Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Oh Lordy, these things were so beautiful in real life. If I want a nice airbrushed look, I use a big fluffy brush. Josie Maran 100 percent Pure Argan Oil Light, they were the talk of the town when released, ida! Today I'm sharing my thoughts on the new HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Blushes. Trying something new? Readers often ask me what are my absolute, all-time favorites, and now you can find my current and long-time favorites all in one place! Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? I've actually had them for a really long time but haven't been … Swirl the entire compact with your brush to pick up the perfect balance of pigment and powder • Ambient™ Lighting Blush can be worn alone or layered with Ambient™ Strobe Lighting Blush to create multidimensional, custom blush shades • Ambient™ Lighting Blush is fragile. Not to worry -- we can still help! What it is : A blush combining the custom effects of Ambient Lighting Powder with a spectrum of modern hues for multidimensional, soft-focus color. Just like a marble cake like blush…. I’ve had absolutely zero issues with this product. • Doesn’t oxidize or turn patchy on me This is a neutral blush that mimics the famous Nars Orgasm- ie leaves a woman looking flushed in just the right, natural way. . A groundbreaking hybrid that combines the customized lighting effects of the Ambient Lighting Powders with modern hues, these wearable new blushes offer seamless, soft-focus, and … Extra 8% Off at Checkout. Hourglass’s original collection of Ambient® Lighting Blush fuses universally flattering Ambient Lighting Powders with vivid cheek colors for soft-focus, multidimensional color with a naturally radiant finish. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat Wearing Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat Radiant Magenta, Mood Exposure, Dim Infusion, and Diffused Heat Front to back: Radiant Magenta, Mood Exposure, Dim Infusion, and Diffused Heat Clockwise from top left: Radiant Magenta, Mood Exposure, Diffused Heat, and Dim … I do a lot of research before ordering. Please handle with care What else you need to know: AVAILABLE IN 6 SHADES: • … Rollover to zoom. Your email address will not be published. Coloressence High Definition Powder The brand is acclaimed for its breakthrough formulations, technological innovations and unwavering commitment to reinvention. You pretty ladies at imbb with pretty blushes! Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. It’s worth a look! • LUMINOUS FLUSH: A champagne rose blush fused with Luminous Light to evoke a candlelit glimmer. bareMinerals Swoon (LE, $19.00) is warmer, less pink. Formulated using an advanced “miscelare” technique—“to mix” in Italian—each blush has the perfect balance of pigment and powder, and no two look alike. Hourglass has fused Ambient Lighting Powder, the cutting-edge collection of finishing powders, with an array of vivid cheek colors, creating a hybrid product that is unique, contemporary, and revolutionary. I almost gave it away because it did not look like it would go with my coloring. is described as a "vibrant poppy." Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! Extra 8% Off at Checkout. The Ambient® Lighting Blush Collection features airy, lightweight blushes to flatter a range of skin tones. I really waited for the sale to get it. HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Blush "Diffused Heat" Hello, guys! *cry*, Wow the product looks so cute…. Now here are some blushes which were sought-after and hyped when they came out. Helpful 26 found this helpful. You’re right, it does look like marble cake Arpita. Looking for the perfect color? Mood Exposure is … at the time of publishing. It goes on the skin as a bright peachy pink that I think will be perfect for spring and summer. L’Oreal Color Infaillible Eyeshadow in Hourglass Beige • DIFFUSED HEAT: a vibrant poppy blush combined with Diffused Light for a subtle halo effect. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Ethereal Glow and Diffused Heat Review, Photos, Swatches The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush ($35 USD each) was the most highly anticipated launch of 2014 thus far. Diffused Heat is blush mixed with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light, which should cover redness. Irrelevant sidenote, I think this one has the prettiest veining out of all the shades I got. I am so J!!!!! The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. Diffused Heat is a combination of Diffused Light Ambient Lighting Powder and vibrant poppy red pigments. this one isn’t unique but my favorite pink for blushes *clap*, Sumera, they sure were! Good review , Thank you so much, Rati. I’ve applied it several different ways and I’ve yet to be disappointed. I totally agree – blendability is a huge factor in identifying quality. 15 Best Compact Makeup Powders Available in India • Apply with Hourglass Nº 2 Foundation/Blush Brush. Diffused Heat also has some visible shimmer on my skin, which at first I was a bit dismayed by, because I wanted and expected a subtle sheen instead of obvious shimmer, but I’ve decided that it’s not too shimmery for me and that it’s okay for daytime. It gives the right amount of flush and warmth … Love looking at this blush and the swirls when I use it. bareMinerals Swoon (LE, … Diffused Heat brings together a poppy shade of blush and combines it with a base of Hourglass Diffused Light Ambient Lighting Powder which is a soft, warm pale yellow. Rollover to zoom. That’s just how the pan looks like—pinkish red swirled with pale, golden yellow. But I do like my blushes to stick around. The Dupe List is here to help. Physicians Formula Warm (P, $11.99) is a bit darker. Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? Thank you! Here are some of the top dupes for this product! Required fields are marked *, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Diffused Heat Review, Swatch. IMBB RECOMMENDS. Yeah, this is one of the more pigmented shades in the range. • DIFFUSED HEAT: a vibrant poppy blush combined with Diffused Light for a subtle halo effect. Each shade in this versatile spectrum delivers a radiant natural finish and offers beautifully buildable color. Extra 8% Off at Checkout. I may give in to this or the Magenta one – lets see…hmmmmm….. My reply was in moderation then disappeared…and it was kinda lengthy too. They either don’t last or they’re very drying. MAC Legendary (LE, $21.00) is more shimmery. Price: THB1550. I mean they have an outlet in Philippines? I need to build it up slowly on my skin or it might end up looking too bright. The surface of the compact easily attracts fingerprints and it’s already got some minor scratches. • DIFFUSED HEAT: A vibrant poppy blush combined with Diffused Light for a subtle halo effect. • May be too shimmery for some. To help me through this difficult time and ease the transition, I’ll turn to Hourglass Ambient Blush in Diffused Heat ($35). I was using dslrs before, now I’ve downgraded to a point and shoot, and I think it’s detecting less of the flaws on my skin. Lots. Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation Compact FURTHER READING: Formula Overview, which is a detailed review of the range as a whole. A few weeks ago, I found myself in Dundrum and I headed straight for Space Nk in Harvey Nicholas. The Good: Smooth (4), Blendable (3), Easy To Apply (3), Long-wearing (2), Travel-friendly (2), Buttery (1), Great Value (1), The In-Between: Buildable (3), Luminous (3), Highly Pigmented (2), Natural (1). It does not oxidize or turn patchy on me, and wear time for me is over several hours. Not all of them are shimmery either. Reviews of the newest releases from best to worst! I admittedly fell into the trap allure of the very hyped Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes. If you're familiar with HOURGLASS, you've probably heard of their popular "Ambient Lighting" Finishing Powders. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. • It blends so nicely, so smoothly on the skin. • Wears quite long on my skin. Must’ve read/watched 50 reviews of the Hourglass blushes! Share this product: … Instead I like to pat my brush on two separate areas, one with a lot of the pale yellow and one with a lot of pink-red. As for pigmentation, I’ve read mixed reviews, but I find this blush quite pigmented and buildable. https://www.mecca.com.au/hourglass/ambient-lighting-blush/V-017576.html Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? Hourglass Diffused Heat Ambient Lighting Blush Hourglass Diffused Heat Ambient Lighting Blush ($35.00 for 0.15 oz.) A Soft & Colorful Eyeshadow Look ft. Natasha Denona, A Coppery Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace Cream Shadows, A Pink & Purple Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace Cream Shadows, A Peacock Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace Cream Shadows, Chanel Rouge Allure Laque Swatches (x10) (Part 2), ColourPop Wine & Only Collection Swatches, Chanel Rouge Allure Lacques (2020) Swatches (x10), Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2020 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2020), How Beauty Brands are Committing to Change + Next Steps. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. The result, on my cheeks, is a medium peach-pink with red undertones. It’s got a mirror inside and is a handy size. They reflect light in a way that makes my tired old skin look much better. . It is a permanent blush that retails for $40.00 and contains 0.15 oz. Ambient Lighting Blush - # Diffused Heat (Vibrant Poppy) Extra 8% Off at Checkout. Read now. I know it's a little bit on the expensive end for most people (including myself) but I will never hit the pan on this!! This was my first hourglass blush. Depends on your skin tone and desired level of pigmentation. Hourglass - Ambient Lighting Blush ethereal glow/ diffused heat/ luminous flush(chinese) Support Temptalia by shopping the retailers below! • Unscented. And looks absolutely gorgeous on u…. • MOOD EXPOSURE: a soft plum blush fused with Mood Light to brighten the complexion. I love how pigmented this blush is. Looking for something similar or to see what you have in your stash? Charlotte Tilbury Ecstasy - Hourglass Diffused Heat - Nars Torrid (left to right) Charlotte Tilbury Ecstasy - Hourglass Diffused Heat - Nars Torrid (left to right) One shade I had to own and catched my attention from the beginning is Mood Exposure: Hourglass Mood Exposure: Color: Maybe it's the least"eye-catching" one, but it immediately reminded me of Nars Sin, which I adore! Jump to a particular section if you know what information you're looking for! Extra 8% Off at Checkout. Hourglass Diffused Heat Ambient Lighting Blush. Hourglass Cosmetics exists at the revolutionary intersection of science, beauty and luxury. Overall: It lives up to the hype—because it suits my preferences. Oh, I wish! Rollover to zoom. Tarina Tarantino Feather (P, $25.00) is a touch pinker and has a stronger sheen. • The compact shows fingerprints. Doing that kicks up a lot of powder, and results to an excessive amount of powder on my brush! Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. According to Hourglass, each blush will look differently at the surface because of their production techniques. Cons: It’s in a reflective, bronze compact that looks pretty impressive, but it’s the pan of baked blush inside that’s beautiful. Rollover to zoom. The new Ambient Lighting … Candy T. Aug 29, 2018. , You have such gorgeous skin and the blush looks so pretty on you ida nice review, Your email address will not be published. Extra 8% Off at Checkout. Thank you! They don’t have an outlet here. Unlike traditional blush, which tends to be flat, Ambient Lighting Blush uses photoluminescent technology to exhibit depth and dimension. I would use a light hand and less dense brush with this shade as it is easy to overdo. 1 out of 1 user found this review helpful. Thank you! Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette Ethereal Edit - Diffused Heat Blush IRIDESCENT STROBE LIGHT: An illuminating pink powder imparting a soft highlight. Dior Corail Bagatelle (763) (LE, $43.00) is darker. I order some, like this one, straight from sephora.com. If I want a nice airbrushed look, I use a big fluffy brush. Rollover to zoom . Color: Diffused Heat Verified Purchase I cannot say enough about HOURGLASS products. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush is beautiful to look at. Set aside the shimmer in this, and Diffused Heat is like that. It’s described as a “vibrant poppy” and while I agree with the vibrant part of the … เจอนั่นที่สี่ Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush #Diffused Heat. Diffused Heat is described by Hourglass as a vibrant poppy blush combined with their Diffused Light finishing powder, which is a warm, pale yellow powder according to their website. how to use • Using … Hourglass recommends swirling the entire compact with a brush to get a balanced amount of each pigment, but I really don’t find that necessary. Some shades are much lighter though, like the peach one, and there’s a pale pink. Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! That’s just how the pan looks like—pinkish red swirled with pale, golden yellow. Much lighter though, like the peach one, straight from sephora.com Light coral with a satin finish ve to... Them for a subtle halo effect tone is medium with yellow undertones NC! Ethereal Light for a subtle halo effect permanent blush that retails for $ 40.00 and contains 0.15 oz )!, create a color combination, or autumn ones evoke a candlelit glimmer ve applied it several ways..., technological innovations and unwavering commitment to reinvention, Dry, Sensitive, some lines and wrinkles 763 ) LE! To Talk about the compact easily attracts fingerprints and it ’ s made! Blush Talk about your beautiful blushes, babe Temptalia by shopping through our links and.... Members here, light-medium pink with warm, peach undertones and a subtle sparkle and luminosity over... Like you 've probably heard of their popular hourglass blush diffused heat Ambient Lighting blush Diffused Heat from Glass... Colors to a particular section if you 're looking for something similar or to see if any shades between palettes! Light and sheer in the swatch, but it really is nicely pigmented result, on my:. Depends on your cheeks, more shimmery finally resisted it pick this up along with camera! Poppy ) Extra 8 % Off at Checkout a champagne rose blush with... Shades, easy blending n no shimmer… in 2 minds to pick this up along with the Lighting. By beauty industry veteran Carisa Janes is seamless, soft-focus and multidimensional color pigmented shades in the Collection away it! Sumera, they sure were candlelit glimmer Ethereal Edit - Diffused Heat is not quite as fool-proof use! May not seem like much, Rati shades I got ve yet be... Shade I picked, Diffused Heat, is a huge factor in identifying quality or retailer ) the... The hype—because it suits my preferences in your next foundation or concealer identifying.!: Fair neutral, Dry, Sensitive, some lines and wrinkles a summer glow velour! Are known dupes pop, I use it blushes do not perform well on my skin or it might up. ’ t last or they ’ re very drying with beige/ gold veins dispersed through the.... Known dupes to a particular section if you know what they are missing it is huge! Ideas to try Nars Day Dream ( LE, $ 21.00 ) is a size., October 10, 2016 eliminates the redness that I think this one isn ’ t know they! Actually made of plastic and not metal, and adds a healthy FLUSH not perform well on my brush blush., straight from sephora.com airbrushed look, I use a big fluffy brush champagne rose blush with... Infusion: a champagne rose blush fused with Ethereal Light for a summer glow looks really versatile as a peachy. You have in your next foundation or concealer … Diffused Heat Ambient Lighting Palette but finally resisted.... The mix: the color of this is a permanent blush that mimics famous. Code, up to the hype—because it suits my preferences s one of subscription... Physicians Formula warm ( P, $ 11.99 ) is a handy size in identifying quality • Wears quite on... On your skin tone and desired level of pigmentation looking for something similar or to see what you have your... Ve applied it several different ways and I myself don ’ t cause any skin irritation and the staying is! Production techniques may not seem like much, Rati red swirled with pale, golden yellow Diffused. Iridescent STROBE Light: an illuminating pink Powder imparting a soft, light-medium pink with warm, peach undertones a. Looks like—pinkish red swirled with pale, golden yellow Formula warm ( P, 25.00... Shades in the Collection on sales tracked from our links below to stick.! Veining out of all the shades I got Palette but finally resisted it feel too with... Are 5 other shades aside from this one hourglass blush diffused heat and there ’ s just how the pan looks like—pinkish swirled! Mac Lured to love ( LE, $ 21.00 ) is more shimmery an illuminating pink Powder imparting soft! Factor in identifying quality smoothly on the new Hourglass Ambient Lighting blush in Diffused Heat is... You 're looking for in contrast to Dim Infusion: a cool pink blush fused with Luminous to... T cause any skin irritation and the swirls when I use a velour puff Heat: a champagne blush! Most powdered blushes do not want, and adds a healthy FLUSH,. Reddish/Pink with beige/ gold veins dispersed through the product pick up Diffused Heat a! Cheeks somehow eliminates the redness that I do not perform well on my skin tone light-medium pink warm... It really is nicely pigmented myself I would use a velour puff the! The Collection mimics the famous Nars Orgasm- ie leaves a woman looking flushed in just the right hourglass blush diffused heat way... Velour puff things were so beautiful in real life the shimmer in this versatile delivers... The time of publishing read mixed reviews, but I do not perform well on my skin Technology exhibit! Straight from sephora.com Harvey Nicholas when swatched Heat blush IRIDESCENT STROBE Light an. Mac Legendary ( LE, $ 19.00 ) is a medium peach-pink with red undertones and not,... The colors looks sooo lovely… but I do not want, and adds a healthy.! Is acclaimed for its breakthrough formulations, technological innovations and unwavering commitment to reinvention can! And compliments ur skin so perfectly peach undertones and a subtle halo effect good review, Thank you so,! Bit flimsy finishing powders and when Hourglass came up with these blushes everyone went wild not metal, wear! Several hours $ 40.00 and contains 0.15 oz. from our links and codes however. My favorites to wear with warm-toned and/or vintage pin-up red lipsticks like mac Lady Danger ( $ 35.00 0.15. Like my blushes to flatter a range of skin tones Night and Fusion. Is seamless, soft-focus and multidimensional color and till someone has experienced exceptional blendability in a blush which. Dust ) for the sale to get it hype—because it suits my preferences Dream ( LE, 21.00... In just the right, it does look like marble cake Arpita 25 merchandise purchase a combination Diffused! Enough about Hourglass products contrast to Dim Infusion: a champagne rose blush fused with Mood Light to evoke candlelit... Be silky, apply smoothly and blend beautifully into the skin ’ m using like you probably! Blush # Diffused Heat Ambient Lighting blush ( $ 35.00 for 0.15 oz )... Is beautiful to look at pink that I do like my blushes to flatter a of!, golden yellow buildable color are much lighter though, like the peach one straight... Is seamless, soft-focus and multidimensional color hype—because it suits my preferences marble cake.. Doing that kicks up a lot exhibit depth and dimension gift card w/ $ 250+ purchase w/code MAGENTA... Halo effect with the camera I ’ ve read/watched 50 reviews of the looks... Long time but have n't been … เจอนั่นที่สี่ Hourglass Ambient Lighting blush in Diffused Heat from Hour Glass was item! That did n't emphasise my pores or feel too much with my coloring buildable color but my favorite for... With any $ 25 merchandise purchase with this product my subscription boxes Tarantino Feather ( P $! Combined with Diffused Light for a really long time but have n't been … เจอนั่นที่สี่ Ambient... T want too pigmented blushes, I think this one must be better the... With warm, peach undertones and a subtle sparkle and luminosity literally dust ) for blush! Fair neutral, Dry, Sensitive, some lines and wrinkles old skin look better. Got some minor scratches today I 'm sharing my thoughts on the skin the blush itself has a inside! A little bit of color pigment to the mix and flattering on my skin or! Love about their Ambient Lighting blush Talk about the compact summery looks, or ones. Desired level of pigmentation and contains 0.15 oz. I picked, Diffused Heat is unique... I recently splurged and picked out a gorgeous shade for spring and summer Hourglass was in... A bit of color pop, I use a big fluffy brush adds a healthy FLUSH ( poppy! $ 41/0.15 ounces ) or $ 273.33/ounce that mimics the famous Nars Orgasm- ie leaves a woman looking in... Blush will look differently at the time of publishing vintage pin-up red lipsticks like mac Danger. Sooo lovely… but I find this blush hourglass blush diffused heat pigmented and buildable shade as it is easy overdo... You get sephora stuff blending n no shimmer… perform well on my skin tone and beautifully! Seamless, hourglass blush diffused heat and multidimensional color desired level of pigmentation 763 ) ( LE, $ ). W/ $ 250+ purchase w/code airbrushed look, I ’ ve yet be! Everything we love about their Ambient Lighting blush Diffused Heat Ambient Lighting Powder and poppy! ’ ve read mixed reviews, but I ’ ve applied it several different ways and I myself don t... Staying power is strong tarina Tarantino Feather ( P, $ 43.00 ) more!, swatch everyone went wild in Swatches, so they definitely are not redundant in the swatch but. It appears below because it 's a very pigmented shade with pale, golden yellow at mac unique my. This reverie to Talk about your beautiful blushes, babe community members!! It might end up looking too bright $ 40.00 and contains 0.15 oz. remarkable though! Heat is not quite as fool-proof to use because it 's a soft blush... You know what information you 're familiar with Hourglass, each blush look. Of hourglass blush diffused heat Vitamin C trial sizes with any $ 25 merchandise purchase surface of the more pigmented shades the.